Clinics & Services
The following services are available in the practice
- Cervical Cytology (smears)
- Child Health Surveillance
- Childhood Vaccinations and Immunisation
- Influenza Vaccination - for over 65’s and patients with certain long term conditions (from October to March)
- INR (Warfarin) Monitoring
- Physiotherapy - If you require to cancel or change an appointment for this clinic call St Andrews Community Hospital (01334 465836) between 1pm and 4.30pm.
- Podiatry - For enquiries regarding this clinic call St Andrews Community Hospital (01334 465567). Patients can self refer to the clinic by completing this form. Please note that NHS Fife Podiatry does not provide a nail clipping service.
- Vaccination & Immunisation